Monday, April 10, 2006

Can I get fries with that?

Saturday, Riley and I hit the McDonalds drive through for lunch. We were in line when Riley did her now famous. Dad can I ask you a question bit. This usually means she has some very important topic she wants to discuss. I'm in trouble because she is only three. Any how. "Dad can I ask you a queation?" Sure Riley what is it? "Did Jesus die?" I'm now turned around in my seat. Yes Riley Jesus died. But that's only part of the story. Where did you hear this? "My friend Oscar." Oscar is one of her imaginary friends. So I told her the Easter story. That Jesus died for us and three days later God raised him from the dead and after spending some more time with his disciples he went to heaven. I told her that because of Easter we have hope for the future. All while in line for a Happy Meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home